Wednesday 5 February 2014

Layla Bow - Cam Girl

 
ABOUT ME
Name- Layla Bow (mistresslaylabow)
Age- 22
Body Measurements-  49' 38' 46'
Hair/Eyes color-  golden brown hair/ blue eyes
Body Decorations- bow tattoo

CLICK TO VISIT MY CHATROOM

LIKES- These are a few of my favorite things:

  Anal, oral, big thick cocks, humiliating small dicks,
being a goddess and being worshiped. I also enjoy being titty fucked and my nipples being sucked. The mistress in me is a big fan of getting all dressed up and making my slaves get me anything i want whenever I want. On a less sexual note, i like getting chocolate wasted with my best bitches and i am very fond of the maryjane. Going to movies is one of my favorite activities, i also love dancing ( belly dancing/contemporary/stripping on cam) and fucking. Fucking is my most favorite.
DISLIKES-  I hate when people come in my room and act like assholes. If you are respectful of me we will have no problems. I don't pee or poop on cam but i might in video..  Other dislikes i have are un gentleman like conduct, people asking for freebies, people asking to be mods for no reason and mostly country music. I hate country music.
HOBBIES- Dancing, Singing, painting/illustrations, Being a bad ass mistress. Making naughty videos in public ;)
 

ABOUT MY CAM SHOWS:
My cam shows are random but fun, they go off of how i am feeling that day. They can be set for multiple goals, one goal or i just let people spin the wheel to win flashes and prizes. During my shows i do not accept requests without tips first. I also will ban you if i feel you are killing the mood or being disrespectful. I am in complete control of my room and all decisions are fully up to me. Be nice to me and i will be nice back. It's pretty simple.
ROOM RULES-
Have fun. Cum on a regular basis. Don't request without a generous tip. To become mod you must first pay tribute Tribute: one gift from amazon wishlist plus 200 tokens. Be respectful. DO NOT pm without asking and when and if you pm me, It should be questions or comments about what is going on in the current show, or if you need info on my bio. DO NOT promote yourself or any other cam models on my chat you will be banned.
HIGHEST TIP-
1000 tokens. Anyone to beat this tip will automatically get their choice of any video i have and will earn a free 15 minute password show. 

MY CLUBS (Like tip 333 to get my email, tip 444 to be my lover , tip 555 to be etc. etc.) 555 for stuffed and cum filled panties sent discretely to you. 444 for snapchat username. 

TWITTER- laylabowxo


Message to all my fans- Hello future followers and slaves. I am a beautiful busty princess who likes to fuck herself a lot and let you watch ;) I love cam life and want to give out as much pleasure to as many people as possible. I like to have fun and get fucked up on a regular basis, so if you wanna have fun and watch me cum, check me out! You won't be dissapointed.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sorry to bother you - There is a picture of my old twitter account "@summerswallows" that you posted of me on Dec 22,2013. I deleted my tweets but somehow this picture is still on your account. It is now about to cost me my new job. Can I please ask you to delete this tweet? I'm begging.....:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIVE CAM MODELS NEEDED!
    RECEIVE UP TO $10,000 EVERY WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.