Wednesday 27 November 2013

Hell Cat - Hottest Cam Girl


ABOUT ME
My Name is Hellcat (Hellcat_ on Chaturbate)
I am 19 years old (Oct 13th ,1994) 5'6'' & 160 lbs with 36D natural boobies :D
Hair Color = Black
Eye Color = Brown
Born in Honolulu Hawaii & Raised in
Southern California , Half Indonesian ,Half Caucasian. 
I have 32mm plugs & 3 Tattoos on my right arm currently (Umbrella with an eyeball, a Jackalope , and a Gypsy Woman) but I plan on getting A LOT more piercings and tattoos in the future.

Likes:
-Video Games (obviously lol)
-im a HUGE animal love
-Metal Music \m/
-Body Modifications
- &Makeup

Dislikes:

- Rude/Ignorant people
- people who try to dictate peoples lives by shoving religion ,politics , and/or personal opinions down my throat

My Hobbies include :
-Play Videogames (ps3 ,console)
-Doodling awesome sketches
-Special FX makeup

About my chatroom:
My Rooms is Fun, Laid back & just awesome , I want everyone who comes into my room to enjoy themselves
My Rules are very simple
-no being rude
-no politics or religion
-no hating on my babe miley cyrus
-no hating on me
I do a lot of things on cam provided you request with a tip (example : Feet, Boobie ,Booty ,Pussy Flashes)
but the #1 thing I DO NOT do in my chatroom is Anal (sorry, not sorry)

Enlist The Unholy Army Today!
Tip 666 tokens and get exclusive content , kik/snapchat & a membership to my website (still in the process)

stay updated about my shows and see my hottest pics by following me on TWITTER (@iamHellCat)

Buy me gifts from my WISHLIST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.