Friday 27 September 2013

Angel DeLuca - Cam Model

  http://a1.img.mobypicture.com/758d1c9dcc52c4fd4d35353bc7eb946d_full.jpg

ABOUT ME:
Hello I am Angel DeLuca. I grew up and live in California. I am 23yrs old and am Irish, Italian, German & Japanese. I am 5'6 with 32GG natural boobs, 31in waist and 42in hips. I have brown eyes and
long brown hair right now(always different though).

http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/c0355091b1226bf7c76a3f30abd93dca_full.jpg

LIKES:
play video games, movies, friends, computers, Star wars(Darth Vader), my animals and all others

DISLIKES:
rudeness, disrespectfulness, not winning my games, fighting, drama...This list would keep going so I will end it there :P

TURN ON/OFFs
My biggest turn on is kissing and that is all you get ;) Turn offs would be dirty, smelly, grossness that just make me go ".......".

http://a3.img.mobypicture.com/af0b3641f73182f5bd43cb2c0ebbabfb_full.jpg http://a0.img.mobypicture.com/b48eb8e8ed6806e18fafae93a11351a2_full.jpg


What do I like about camming
Chatting, having fun, being silly and no one cares, in other words being ME. Doing what I want, when I want. Being my own boss. Knowing I am in control and not some asshat being a dbag. Best part is I get to have SEX ALL THE TIME ;p

My highest tip
CuddlyfuckBud - 22,725 tokens on May 15th, 2011

A little message to all my fans
I love all the new friends I make. There are some really great people in my chat room. They are always there when I need a laugh or just to chat. They are not there just for the "fun" some even not there for the "fun" at all. Either way I LOVE them ALL. All the new fans I gain from being on cam is such a awesome feeling, knowing I am doing something worth liking or even loving. Friends and fans is the main reason I do what I do. The fun times that sometimes never end.

http://imageshack.com/a/img707/5740/kqz.gif

WATCH ME ON CAM AT
chatuarbate.com/AngelDeluca

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AT
@AngelDeLuca

OFFICIAL WEBSITE








2 comments:

  1. Angel, you are exceptionally beautiful and this is what first made most of us look. Once in your room you captured us forever, not only with beauty and "fun", but with your charisma, true one on one interaction, vibrancy, no phony emotions, and true friendship. A very rare combination of outstanding personal qualities and beauty. Ditto for Sindel of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angel, over the year+ I have gotten to know you I have come to respect you both beyond what any words can relay. The friendship with you both is one that I will always be honored and humbled to have earned, There are not enough words to describe the wonderful, beautiful, and fun ladies you both are.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.